This blog post will walk you through the steps to update the screens and code on an Infinitybox inTOUCH MAX Screen.
Please note that these instructions are for the legacy inTOUCH MAX screens that were manufactured through 2013. If you have an inTOUCH NET smart device interface, this does not relate to you. Unless specifically directed by a technical support representative from Infinitybox, you do not need to do this. You can stop reading here.
Here are the instructions.
- You will need an SD card that is a maximum size of 2GB (a smaller card will work fine). It must be formatted as FAT16 (or just FAT) not FAT32 on a PC not a Mac. You can find a video showing how to do this by clicking this link.
- You will receive an email from Infinitybox technical support that will have the files needed to be loaded onto the SD card. Save these files to the SD card. Do not put these in a folder on the SD card.
- Power down the touch screen and the complete Infinitybox system. Insert the SD card into the slot on the screen. The SD card slot is located on the opposite side of the circuit board where the REACH serial number sticker is. This picture will show you where the SD card slot is and the proper orientation of the card.
- Power up the system, the screen should be blank and the green LED labeled D1 on the back of the screen should be lit and the LED labeled D2 should be flashing rapidly. After about 30 seconds, the D2 LED will stop flashing and the screen back light will turn on.
- The screen is now reprogrammed, remove power from the screen and remove the SD card.