The inVERT Mini gives installers the flexibility to connect 12-volt switched triggers to the MASTERCELL. Its simple circuitry buffers the incoming trigger signal and converts it to the required ground signal.
The inVERT Mini is easy to install in your harness. The form factor is small enough to install in the harness without adding unnecessary bulk or size. The kit includes the inVERT Mini board with the requried wires to splice into the harness plus heat-shrink tubing to protect the whole assembly.
inVERT Mini Features
- Easy To Install
- Buffers MASTERCELL inputs from ECU’s and other B+ switched signals
- Use for cooling fans, fuel pumps and other functions
- Installs in-line to the wiring harness
- Infinitybox inVERT Inverter Board
- Required Wires To Connect to MASTERCELL and Trigger Source
- Installation Guide
inVERT Mini Installation Guide
There are no reviews yet.