Using the same plug-and-play connectivity as the existing MASTERCELL and POWERCELL, inMOTION easily integrates into your existing Infinitybox wiring system. Connect the power & ground harnesses, wire the outputs and connect the CAN cable. You’re up and running.
You get the same input flexibility as the standard system. Practically any switch can be connected to the MASTERCELL to control your motors, lock solenoids, convertible tops and sunroofs. You are not limited by having to use high-current switches with internal reversing schematics. You pick the switch that matches the overall design of your car.
The inMOTION cell brings a new level of intelligence to controlling reversed accessories. It learns the current profile of every motor or solenoid that it is connected to. If inMOTION detects an abnormal current draw, it can react to save you from damage due obstructions, damaged window regulators or binding mechanisms.
- Seamless integration into an existing Infinitybox CAN network.
- Powers 5 outputs with ability to reverse polarity to change direction. Examples include motors, solenoids and linear actuators.
- Fuses integrated into inMOTION to protect wires powering outputs.
- Plug & Play connections allow for easy installation and system testing.
- All mating electrical interfaces are standard OEM-grade sealed connectors.
- Enclosures sealed with watertight gaskets for high performance in all driving conditions.
- All enclosures feature clear covers for easy system status checks and diagnostics.
- Heartbeat LEDs to indicate system connectivity and indicate output status.
- Rated to 85°C environment in-cabin installation.
- All plastics used in enclosures are UL 94V0. Bases are glass reinforced high-temperature nylon for strength and temperature resistance. Covers are high-temperature poly-carbonate for visibility and strength.
- inMOTION control unit
- Output harnesses with sealed connectors
- 2-Way CAN cable with sealed connectors on ends
- Power & Ground cables
- Installation guide
- JCASE Fuse Kit
- Ring Terminals for connecting power and ground
- Bag of Assorted Fuses
- Input voltage range: 9-16.2 VDC
- Maximum number outputs: 5 polarity reversed pairs
- Output node technology: H-Bridge Relay with current monitoring
- Current Capability: 20-amps per pair
- Maximum temperature: 85°C
- Built-in diagnostics status indicators on all output nodes
- Integrated buttons to manually cycle outputs
- System learns current profile for outputs
- Standard Aptiv connectors & terminals
- All materials UL 94V0
Solid models are available for the inMOTION Cell. Contact our technical support team to learn more.
There are no reviews yet.